There are LOADS of wedding chapels in Las Vegas to choose from, but we’re sharing the reasons people give for marrying with Viva Las Vegas Weddings, because many of these features are exclusive to US! We hope you’ll find many more reasons to book your Traditional, Elvis or Themed Wedding at Viva Las Vegas Chapel!
1. You’ll have pictures with your names in lights above the Strip taken after your ceremony!
2. You can go down the aisle in a vintage Pink Cadillac driven by Elvis!
3. You can choose from several chapels for either an indoor or outdoor wedding ceremony.
4. You can get married in our 50’s retro-style Doo-Wop Diner!
5. You can choose from dozens of Themed Weddings, complete with characters, props and sets, or create a custom theme of your own!
6. Even our most expensive wedding package is a fraction of of the cost at the chapels in the resort hotels! Prices begin under $300 for all-inclusive weddings.
7. We have theatrical lighting and special smoke/fog effects for our themed wedding ceremonies.
8. You can order a live singer or impersonator and add a cast of costumed characters to your ceremony!
9. You can choose an off-site wedding at the Fablous Las Vegas sign, at gorgeous Red Rock Canyon, or…in a helicopter hovering over the lights of Las Vegas!
10. Your guests can take photos from their seats during your wedding ceremony. If you wish, you can have your own professional photographer, for a reasonable upcharge (since our package prices figure in an average photo order to cover costs).
If you want a sweet and simple wedding in Las Vegas, and if you’d rather spend the money on a fantastic honeymoon than on a big, fancy wedding, you can’t go wrong with our Simplicity wedding package. It has all the basic elements: a simple rose presentation for the bride, music, romantic chapel, basic photo package, and personal wedding coordinator. This affordable Las Vegas wedding has everything you need, but don’t forget to visit the Marriage License bureau ahead of time to obtain your license. (For details, see: www.blog.vivalasvegasweddings.com/category/marriage-license
Our affordable Las Vegas weddings don’t include the $60 minister’s fee (to make it legal). That’s something you will pay directly to him or her. But, for less than most couples spend on their wedding shoes, you’ll have an otherwise all-inclusive, romantic and intimate wedding in Vegas! Remember, you can always add just the frills you want. Bigger bouquet? Limousine ride to the chapel? Online streaming of your ceremony? We can do all of that, too.
If you’ve always wanted a wedding in a quaint outdoor garden setting, our Outdoor Gazebo package is perfect for you. Packages start at $275 and include simple flowers, a basic photo package, personal wedding coordinator and free wedding website. Evening outdoor ceremonies run slightly more but include romantic twinkling lights. And, if you have more than 15 guests, you’ll want to upgrade to our picturesque Garden Chapel. Each package upgrade includes more extras, but it’s all up to you how elaborately you wish to go.
Of course, lots of brides and grooms can’t imagine getting married in Las Vegas without Elvis. The Elvis Hound Dog Wedding package ($260) includes The King to conduct your ceremony and sing, a simple presentation of two perfect roses, plus a basic photo package. Remember you’ll also need to pay the legal minister’s $60 fee in addition to the package price. If you want to go fancier, select any upgrades you might like, a la carte, or choose from more lavish packages, some including limousine or Pink Cadillac transportation options.
For more information on our most affordable Viva Las Vegas wedding packages and options, visit www.vivalasvegasweddings.com From there, you can chat online with a helpful wedding coordinator, call us directly, or send us your questions via email. Whatever your budget, whatever your wedding day vision, we’ll help you make it happen, and affordably, too!
What to expect as a Las Vegas bride? Jitters! But at Viva Las Vegas Weddings, we’ll get you through it! Remember to bring your marriage license and the rings (check our website for all the details on getting your marriage license in Las Vegas), and we’ll do all the rest. We’ll have your fresh flowers ready for you when you arrive, and you’ll have your very own wedding coordinator to walk you through your paces before the ceremony.
Here are a few wedding tips that many brides at Viva Las Vegas have benefitted from or shared with us over the years:
1. If you are having an indoor wedding, your photographs will be taken with a flash, so feel free to use a bit of extra color when doing your bridal makeup. Extra powder, especially on hot summer days, will ensure that your face isn’t shiny in wedding photos.
2. Wear comfortable shoes. Even though your ceremony and photo session will be over in half an hour, you don’t want your “hound dogs” barking. If your wedding shoes are only “10-minute shoes,” consider wearing flats and bring your fancy shoes in a bag to put on right before the ceremony.
3. Come dressed and ready to go for your wedding. We have a cozy bride’s room right adjacent where you’ll go down the aisle, but it’s just for touch-up’s and making a last-minute check in the full-length mirror. (We wish we had room to accommodate all our brides as they dressed for their weddings, but logistics at Las Vegas chapels don’t really allow for this. We do offer a “First Look” package as an upgrade, if you don’t want to be seen in your dress before the ceremony. We’ll arrange a separate limousine and a beautiful private room for you and your lady attendants. Just ask one of our helpful wedding planners about our First Look package at 1-702-384-0771.)
4. Hold your bouquet just below your waist. Many brides don’t realize that their dresses can’t be seen to best advantage if the flowers cover up the bodice. And besides, you’ll look nervous. Fortunately, our wedding coordinators will remind you of this before you go down the aisle.
5. Plan ahead if you want someone to walk you down the aisle. Father, brother, even hubby-to-be are popular choices. Elvis wedding? Elvis can walk you down the aisle, too. Or, any of our other themed characters. Just ask us!
6. If you’re planning a ceremony in our Outdoor Gazebo or Garden Chapel, think about what you’re wearing and the season. You may want to bring along a pretty wrap or faux fur if it might be chilly. If the weather turns out to be really awful (a rarity in Las Vegas!), we’ll make other indoor arrangements for you.
7. Don’t hesitate to call the chapel in advance of your wedding day to confirm that everything is just as you want it to be. The better we communicate, the more perfectly your fabulous Las Vegas wedding will be!
This is an adorable couple who met in Taiwan. Wan Suaan and Charles were ready to take the plunge and say “yes.” A simple ceremony with just a few friends, a few family members and two sets of parents was exactly what this handsome couple wanted.
Our team of hairstylists and makeup artists made their way to the Aria hotel to assist this beautiful Bride on her unforgettable day.
February Brides were running to the alter looking their very best. Best wishes to all of the Sweethearts who were married with us on Valentines day and throughout February.
♥ Viva Las Vegas Blogger~ Says, “Au Revoir, Adios, Arivederchi, Bis Dann, Addio, Ciao, Shalom & Goodbye.”♥
It was a shotgun wedding at Viva Las Vegas Weddings that had this couple up in arms. It was the Gangster Wedding Renewal complete with Tommy Guns and a body in the trunk! This playful couple most certainly has the right stuff. A sense of humor. I say this is how you make it to five years of marital bliss.
Viva Las Vegas offers the best themed ceremonies in the city. Our motto is, “If you can dream it, we can theme it.” At Viva, we do it all. Traditional, renewals, commitment and themed ceremonies that are reasonably priced. All ceremony packages come complete with flowers, music, a photographer and so much more.
My husband and I recently got married at Viva Las Vegas wedding chapel on Valentines Day in 2013. We wanted to marry in Vegas because we couldn’t afford a huge traditional wedding and a honeymoon, so we decided to do both at the same time. I was pretty worried because I reviewed chapels online, and sometimes you never know what to expect when you actually get there, but I was very happy with our decision. We married in the outdoor gazebo and it was just as gorgeous in person as it was online. Whoever designed and decorated did an amazing job; the whole chapel is beautiful down to the walkway. Valentines Day is a very busy day for them, but everyone there was calm and collected which made me feel much better. Our limo driver Deanna was absolutely amazing. She went above and beyond to make me and my guests in the limo happy. She was very pleasant. The wedding coordinator, front desk employees, photographer, and minister were very nice. I don’t have any complaints about anything. We plan on renewing our vows every 5 years and coming back here to do it!