Hey all you brides and grooms! Did you know that all of our Themed Weddings and many of our Elvis and Traditional weddings in Las Vegas include limo service to and from your Las Vegas hotel? Nothing could be more romantic than basking in the afterglow of your ceremony as you take in the evening sights of Sin City at its brightest. Las Vegas Boulevard by night is one of the most iconic drives on the planet, so it’s a magical experience you’ll want to make part of your wedding night. (Ask our friendly staffers about timing of your wedding so you can catch the sunset coming or going to your wedding at our chapel.)
Don’t forget, you can also add a twilight cocktail reception after your ceremony in one of our intimate and elegant reception rooms. If it’s just the two of you we can send you off with a wedding cake to-go, and even a bottle of bubbly with special commemorative glasses. Simply ask us about these options when you book your wedding with us. Our wedding planners can describe a multitude of add-ons to customize your wedding package.
Our limos seat up to eight comfortably, if you want your guests to come along for the ride after the wedding. Wedding packages that do not include limo service can easily be upgraded, too, so that you can have this memorable ride back to your honeymoon hotel.
Check out this glamorous video of some of the sights you may see coming or going to your wedding. We think you’ll agree that our spectacular limo service will help make your wedding night completely unforgettable!
We hope these images will conjure up some ideas for making your own Viva Las Vegas wedding a night to remember!
When it’s not just the two of you eloping to Las Vegas, it’s a good idea to let friends and family who will be here know all the ins and outs of your wedding ceremony at Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel. Here are a few things you may want to pass on, and you can even use your free online wedding website/invitation to share this information, if you like! There, you can post photos, the story of your proposal and how you met, and all the great reasons why you’re getting married in Vegas! (We’ll hook you up with your very own wedding website when you book your wedding with us!)
Here are the main things your guests might want to know in advance:
1. Be sure to arrive on time! If your guests aren’t coming to the chapel with you in the limo, make sure they know where we’re located, and make sure they allow plenty of time to get here. Since some days the chapel may be booked every single half hour of the day, by necessity we start all weddings right on time. Feel free to call the chapel to ask for advice on the best routes from your hotel. 1-702-384-0771.
2. YES! If your wedding package (as most do) includes photography and video, your guests can also take pictures during the ceremony. We request that they do this from their seats, though. Since our photographer is moving all around the chapel to get the best angles, we worry about folks tripping over each other, or hampering the photographer’s work. After the ceremony,though, cameras must be turned off for the posed photo session with our photographer. He or she will take group shots that include your guests and family members. Once they step outside the chapel to celebrate as you emerge under your “Names in Lights” on our marquee over the exit, your guests are free to take photos again. Best photo op ever!!!! (If you are having a Garden, Gazebo, or Doo Wop Diner wedding, we’ll still bring you and your guests around front to take photos under our famous sign!)
3. No rice, no confetti, no birdseed. But YES, we do bubbles! We know it’s tradition for church weddings to throw these things as couples step outside from their wedding. But since we do so many ceremonies, we use wedding bubbles instead. We sell them in our lobby, or you can bring your own. They are just as fun and festive, and they turn into rainbows of happiness in the Vegas sunshine! 🙂
4. Since our Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel is a restored historic building, restroom facilities are very limited. It’s a good idea to know this ahead of time, to avoid a long line at the restroom door, if you have lots of guests! However, we do have a cozy bride’s room for checking hair and makeup briefly before the ceremony, that sort of thing. We just want you to know our limitations, if you have a LOT of friends and family attending.
5. Your guests may wish to have bottled water. We don’t have a water fountain here at the chapel. While we do sell cold bottled water in our lobby, guests, especially in summer, are also welcome to bring their own. Summertime weddings require hydration!
If you have any other concerns or questions about your Viva Las Vegas Wedding, call us or live chat with us on our website at www.vivalasvegasweddings.com We want your day to go as beautifully and seamlessly as possible!
At Viva Las Vegas Weddings, we’re always trying to produce the wedding of your dreams. We are absolutely ecstatic when we read some of our great wedding chapel reviews on Tripadvisor and other sites. But, sometimes couples make comments about things that were not quite right or that disappointed them in some way, and we try to learn from those and do better.
Little disappointments happen sometimes, though, and many seem to be when brides and grooms aren’t quite sure what to expect. We hope that if they know a little more in advance, they’ll be able to help us make their day even better by expressing concerns or asking questions.
Here are a few of the most common concerns, with suggestions to help with planning your perfect Las Vegas wedding.
1. Some couples find the ceremonies to be too short. Depending on the package you choose (and whether songs by Elvis or other performers are involved) your actual ceremony will run from eight to about 16 minutes. Your ceremony has a 30-minute time frame, but that includes your mini-rehearsal with your wedding coordinator, and a photo shoot afterward with our photographer. We do our best not to make you feel rushed. That’s usually not hard, since we have weddings down to a science and most run very smoothly. If you have a simple traditional ceremony, and you’d like it to be a little longer, feel free to read vows to each other, or add a candle lighting, song, or first dance. Our staff will be happy to discuss options with you ahead of time. On the whole, most couples are very happy with the time frame, especially…for some reason…the grooms. 😉
2. If your wedding will be seen streaming live online, be sure to tell your friends and family to call the chapel immediately if the streaming is not working. This is a rare mishap, but often easily corrected if there’s a problem. As we all know, technology can let us down sometimes, but we’ll do everything in our power to make sure that doesn’t happen.
3. Most wedding packages include photography and some photos. Some pictures ceremony candids, some are formally posed in the chapel, and some are taken outside afterward. Flash photography is used for the most part, but our photographers vary it a little, sometimes using ambient/natural light. Visit our website and click on “order photos” to get an idea of what your pictures will be like. www.vivalasvegasweddings.com We are one of few chapels in Las Vegas that will allow your guests to take photos from their seats during the ceremony. But, for posed shots in the chapel after the wedding, our photographer has a private session and no other pictures may be taken. (Note: We also may be the only wedding chapel in Las Vegas where you can hire and bring in your own photographer instead of using our house photographer. There is a fee involved for this, though, since our own photographer will still be hard at work videotaping and running lights, music and sound for your wedding. Ask our friendly staff about bringing in your own photographer at the time you book your wedding.)
4. If your wedding package includes limousine service, it’s important to be on time meeting your “ride” at the designated spot outside your hotel. We try very hard to keep our weddings on time, especially when family and friends will be watching live on the internet, so punctuality is very important all along the line. For example, if your wedding time is 6pm, we need to have you there and ready to go by then, since it is more than likely that someone will be getting married at 6:30, too! Lateness causes some uncomfortable juggling, which we really try to avoid. That said, things do come up, but communication and timeliness are what we strive for. After all, it’s your wedding day!
Any other questions or concerns? Let us know how to help. 702-384-0771 We want you to feel confident ahead of time that your day will be just right, and your wedding uniquely YOU.
Veteran’s Day is coming up, and we at Viva Las Vegas Weddings are ever mindful of our veterans. As with so many others in our country, many of us have military members in our families. If you’re currently in the service, or a veteran, be sure to ask about our military discount for your traditional, themed, or Elvis wedding in Las Vegas. (No, you don’t have to wear your dress uniform to get it. But don’t these guys, above, look GREAT?) We’ll deduct the $60.00 minister’s fee from your package. It’s our way of thanking you for your service, on the most special day in your life.
Remember, too, that your ceremony can be seen streaming live online, if you’ve got buddies stationed elsewhere around the world who can’t be here to share your day.
Please feel free to call us at 702-384-0771 for any other assistance you might need choosing a wedding that’s right for you, or if you need advice on your stay in Las Vegas. If we can’t answer your questions on the spot, we’ll find out and get back to you. We figure we owe it to our servicemen and women to go above and beyond. We may never be able to repay you for your service and sacrifice, but we will do whatever we can to make sure your wedding is perfect for you.
Choose from any of the traditional or creative themed or Elvis weddings on our site at: www.vivalasvegasweddings.com Or, give us a call to arrange a customized wedding with all the elements that will make your day uniquely your own. By the way, your discount is not just good on Veteran’s Day, but every day! It will be an honor to serve you.
All of our Themed wedding packages and many of our Traditional wedding packages include round-trip stretch limousine transportation from your Strip or Downtown hotel. (Our simpler wedding packages can also be upgraded to include limo service for a very reasonable fee!) After all, it’s a VERY special day, and you’ll want to pull out all the stops!
Our limousines seat eight passengers comfortably, should you want to bring a few friends or family members along. And, if the bride doesn’t want to be seen by the groom before walking down the aisle, we offer a “First Look” wedding package that includes a second limo for the trip to the chapel. (The bride will arrive earlier, and we’ll secret her away in a cozy bride’s dressing room.) See details at: http://www.vivalasvegasweddings.com/1firstlookminilimo.htm
Summer’s here, so evening weddings are perfect for staying out of the Vegas sun and seeing the spectacular neon lights of Las Vegas from our luxurious and intimate limos. (Check out the sexy interior by night!)
Is an Elvis wedding more your style than a Traditional or Themed ceremony? Our fabulous and most popular Elvis Blue Hawaii Themed Wedding includes limo service, plus tropically-decorated chapel, fog, theatrical lights, hula girl, and Elvis singing three songs, including the iconic “Hawaiian Wedding Song.” It’s a summertime favorite, and our most popular wedding vow renewal package!
Top that off with a sunset ride down the palm-tree landscaped Las Vegas Strip as the lights are coming out. Schedule your wedding with the season and sunset hour in mind, just to make your day perfect, from hotel departure to romantic return. (We can also send you off with wedding cake and champagne to go! Viva Las Vegas!)
At Viva Las Vegas Weddings, we’ll help get you to the chapel on time, with courtesy round-trip transportation, via luxury town car or stretch limo, included in many of our traditional, themed and Elvis wedding packages. (See each package for details on what’s included, wheels-wise, at www.vivalasvegasweddings.com )
Our Elvis Picks You Up package, a thrilling way to cruise the Strip on the way to your wedding, is unavailable in summer…bummer. (Convertibles, when temperatures top 110 degrees here in Vegas, take on the feeling of a giant blast furnace.) However, you can still make an unbelievable entrance in the Pink Caddy, right down the aisle of the chapel any time of year! (A short trip, but the most spectacular Elvis wedding entrance EVER!) Just ask about our Elvis Pink Caddy wedding, or add the Pink Cadillac entrance to any other package as an upgrade.
All of our Themed weddings include stretch limo transportation, an unforgettable way to take in the lights of Vegas on your wedding night. If your traditional package does not include the limo, you can always add-on fancy wheels or upgrade any other aspect of your traditional or Elvis wedding.
Nothing beats the romance of a limousine ride down the fabulous Las Vegas Strip by night!
If you prefer an aerial view for cruising the Vegas Strip, check out our helicopter weddings. You can marry in the ‘copter, or have your ceremony at the chapel first, followed by a breathtaking air tour of the Strip. If you don’t see a package with all the right elements, call us or chat online with one of our friendly staff at 1-702-384-0771. We’ll get you a ride. 🙂