Once you’ve picked either a Traditional, Elvis or Themed Wedding at Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel, you’ll want to select the color of the flowers included with your package. However simple your wedding package, you can always choose to upgrade to a more elaborate or customized bouquet if you like. Our amazing onsite florists can accommodate special requests, too. For example, if you’d like a hand-tied bouquet with a particular color ribbon to match your color scheme, just let us know when you book your wedding.
If you’re having a Themed Wedding, consider having your bouquet styled to match the theme. Elvis Blue Hawaii Wedding Package? Upgrade to our Bali Hai cascade and select a tropical flower for the boutonniere. Alternatively, you can order fresh orchid leis! Having a Gothic Theme? We can do black roses, or perhaps a nice black and blood- red floral mix.
Remember to consider the color of the bride’s dress when choosing your flowers. White against white sometimes doesn’t provide the brilliant contrast in photos that brighter colors do. A good solution is to ask for a colorful ribbon tie, or contrasting colors of flowers mixed into the bouquet.
Planning a holiday time wedding in Las Vegas? Don’t have a Blue Christmas–have an Elvis Blue Hawaii holiday wedding or wedding vow renewal! Just before Christmas, things are quieter in Las Vegas, room rates are low, and the fabulous shops in all the mega-resorts are primed for holiday shopping! Perfect for when you want to combine your special day with a fun holiday-themed honeymoon in Vegas.
Our most popular Elvis Blue Hawaii wedding is relaxed and spirited–but did you know you can add Santa Claus (with or without Mrs. Claus) to your wedding? Add our unique Pink Cadillac entrance, with Elvis driving the two of you down the aisle into the chapel with Santa in the passenger seat, jingling his bells! At Viva Las Vegas Weddings, YOU can tell US what you want to include in your unique wedding package.The Elvis Blue Hawaii wedding comes with flowers, photography and video, beach fog and theatrical lights, Elvis singing three songs with a hula girl by his side…Even round-trip limousine service is included!
If you’re doing an Elvis wedding on a budget, we have several less elaborate packages (see the drop-down menu under Elvis Weddings at www.vivalasvegasweddings.com), but we can upgrade with any special holiday features you wish. Add a holiday song for a First Dance, add Santa to pass out small gifts or candy to your guests, add custom holiday-themed flowers…We take requests! Mrs. Claus can be your matron of honor, or, request an elf, angels, or…? as attendants.
If you want a more traditional holiday wedding, we do that, too! We offer Traditional Weddings in packages beginning under $300. Add a classically trained singer to perform “Ave Maria” live, or any other seasonal song that brings a tear or two during your candle lighting ceremony. Please give us a call with questions and ideas for your December wedding to remember! 702-384-0771
Christmastime and Holiday Season weddings in Las Vegas can be some of the most romantic and colorful…what with the red and white flowers, gold trims, and everything festively decked out at the chapel. Wedding couples benefit from off-season hotel rates, fewer crowds on the Strip, and the general glow of the happiest time of year. New Year’s Eve may be more to your liking if you thrill to fireworks and boisterous crowds…We do that, too! Those sparkly, little-black-dress-style weddings work well here. You might even choose a sexy James Bond 007 Themed Wedding for a sultry and sophisticated New Year’s ceremony!
Choose a Traditional indoor Main Chapel Wedding, or one outdoors in the Garden or Gazebo Chapels with their twinkling white lights. Evenings are usually mild, and these venues are lightly warmed and sheltered on colder days and nights. White faux fur hats and stoles are PERFECT in this setting, too…think elegant long white gloves…or red!
Customize your winter wedding with a custom bouquet, if you like. Consider asking for a holiday-themed minister to do the honors. Santa Claus, Mrs. Claus, flying elves…Any holiday character you request can tie the knot for you! Just give us your ideas and we’ll do our holiday best to make it happen. You can select holiday music for your down-the-aisle theme, or book a live singer to carol during your candle lighting ceremony. Have a look at all our Traditional, Themed and Elvis Weddings at www.vivalasvegasweddings.com and, if a December wedding is what you have in mind, just let us know all the special touches you’d like to add to make your wedding or wedding vow renewal right for you and the season! Call us anytime with questions and ideas at 702-384-0771. Viva Las Vegas!
If the two of you have settled on one of Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel’s elegant yet-affordable Traditional Wedding Packages, you’ll discover that most are all-inclusive, from limo transportation to pictures to flowers. Whether you get married in our enchanting Main Chapel or in one of our romantic Outdoor Gazebo or Garden Chapels, feel free to add options that will personalize your ceremony. If you want to make your ceremony truly “your own,” we can offer many touches that will make your wedding stand apart from all others. Here are just few ideas that we’d be happy to arrange for your day:
1. Add “Your Song” to the ceremony. You bring your own music for walking down the aisle, either processional or recessional. Just let us know ahead of time. (This can be touchingly effective if it is arranged in advance as a surprise for the bride or groom. Let us know, too, if it is indeed a surprise, so we can keep it secret!) You may also add a “First Dance” to your song, so the two of you can dance during the vow exchange for the entire length of your special music. (Small additional charge for your first dance. Call ahead at +1-702-384-0771 to make arrangements for this. We’ll want to make sure it’s all set up in your paperwork before you arrive.)
2. Add live music. Choose a song by one of our classically trained solo singers, male or female, or add a pianist or organist to play for you. (Additional charges may apply if not already included in your package.) This addition is perfect for the lighting of candles, which you also may wish to include in your wedding.
3. Upgrade your bridal bouquet. If your dress is formal and gorgeous, imagine gliding down the aisle with a cascade of flowers, or a bouquet of exotic blooms in colors you choose. Our talented on-site florists do custom bouquets for brides who request particular flowers and styles. Consider matching corsages for mothers and grandmothers, or pew flowers to give away to your lovely lady attendants at the end of the ceremony as a thank-you gift.
4. Consider booking extra time with our photographer. Would you like a wider selection of poses and locations to choose from? As long as you’re getting married in Las Vegas, you’ll want to capture all those memories to cherish later. Call our helpful wedding planners in advance to work out the details for giving your wedding photo coverage extended time. We’ll do all we can for your special requests.
5. Check out our website for an array of extras for your limo ride back to the hotel. Small wedding cake, souvenir glasses, champagne. There’s almost nothing we can’t do to customize your perfectly special wedding day! www.vivalasvegasweddings.com
Spring and summer wedding season brings out the most creative in bouquets for our traditional brides. Whether your ceremony is held in our gorgeous main chapel or outdoors in the Gazebo or Garden Chapel, you’ll want a breathtaking floral arrangement to make your photos even lovelier. Luckily, we have an onsite florist. You can choose the color of roses, ribbons, boutonnieres, and even get wildly creative and order a custom bouquet with exotic stems. Just let us know what you have in mind when you call to book your wedding, and we’ll take care of the rest! Every wedding package we offer comes with a bouquet as described in the package, but don’t hesitate to let us know if you want to go more lavish or customize as an upgrade.
Having a themed wedding, like our popular Elvis Blue Hawaii? We can replace your flowers with fresh leis as an upgrade, if you like! Consider what you’re wearing when you choose your wedding flower colors–something that contrasts nicely with the dress, or matches the attendants. And, don’t forget, we even do BLACK roses, if you like, if you book one of our extra-creepy Gothic or Halloween-themed weddings. We are up to almost any challenge.
Visit our website at www.vivalasvegasweddings.com and type “flowers” in our search box to have a look at what’s available. But, we can make almost anything you can describe!
Questions on your wedding flowers? Feel free to call us anytime at 702-384-0771 and we’ll happily talk flowers with you!
Getting married in Las Vegas makes EVERYTHING simple! At Viva Las Vegas Weddings, you can select your wedding package online, chat online with one of our planning representatives to hear about all your choices and details, and even arrange things with a single phone call. Most of our Viva Las Vegas wedding packages are all-inclusive, some coming with round-trip town car or limousine transportation from your hotel! All wedding packages include photography, your own personal wedding coordinator, and of course, flowers!
Since we have an onsite florist, you can select your flower and ribbon colors if you like, and upgrade to the most lavish bouquet imaginable, no matter how basic the wedding you choose. Add corsages, extra flowers for your attendants, matching boutonnieres for groomsmen. We can create whatever level of floral enhancements you have in mind for your Las Vegas Wedding. We’ll put you in touch with our florist, or you can have a look at our amazing floral selections at http://www.vivalasvegasweddings.com/vegas_wedding_flowers.htm
Not doing a traditional wedding? Whether it’s an Elvis Blue Hawaii wedding vow renewal (yes, we can arrange fresh orchid leis!) or a Gothic Wedding with vampire minister (black roses, right?), we can create flowers for your day that will awe your guests and make for incredible wedding photos, too! Viva Las Vegas Wedding Flowers!