Looking for a UNIQUE wedding or wedding vow renewal in Las Vegas? Well, we can think of six things right off the bat that are available only at Viva Las Vegas Weddings, in case you want a spectacular (or at least “different”) wedding that sets yours apart. Here’s number one:
1. Every wedding includes photos under our exclusive chapel marquee. The couples’ names will be in lights above the Las Vegas Strip. Day or night, this is the most fantastic wedding photo op in town! If it’s an anniversary vow renewal, we’ll also include the date and number of years you’ve been married. Tell your guests to bring their cameras, too!
2. Enter the chapel with Elvis driving you down the aisle in a vintage pink Cadillac convertible! Several other themed packages also include unforgettable entrances through the main doors of the chapel. You’ll burst through a cloud of theatrical fog in a stunning car or on an eye-popping Harley, driving right up to the altar for your one-of-a-kind wedding ceremony!
3. Even though we offer dozens of themed wedding packages, if you don’t see the “minister” that you’d like to perform your ceremony, we take requests! We’ll do our best to get you hitched by the wacky or iconic character of your choice. Here a couple asked for–and got–an “Elmo” minister. We’ll find the music, we’ll write the themed vows for you! Only at Viva Las Vegas Weddings!
4. And, yes, we have flying Cirque du Soleil-esque artists…here, flying vampires for a Gothic Themed Wedding…who can perform high above the chapel during a romantic song. NONE of your guests will be expecting this one!
5. Almost all the chapels in Las Vegas offer up an Elvis Wedding package or two. But, if you’re a fan of any other music artist, living or not, we ALSO offer weddings by professional tribute artists that will blow your mind. We often include the performers, by request, as a surprise for the bride or groom, during a traditional wedding. Our altar/stage area has an operational curtain to “hide” the performer until just the right moment in the ceremony.
6. Although we have several chapel venues–our stunning Main Chapel, the outdoor Garden and Gazebo Chapels, our Elvis and Priscilla Themed Chapel and our intimate Little Chapel–we have what no one else can offer: Our retro 1950s Doo Wop Diner Chapel! Perfect for Elvis weddings, Grease or Lucy weddings…whatever ’50s theme you wish to dream up. Best of all, we also do malt-shop style receptions afterward, by request!
To explore our weddings and wedding packages, visit www.vivalasvegasweddings.com And, if you already have a great idea for the custom wedding you’d like, but just have lots of questions about how to arrange it, call one of our friendly and creative staff members at 702-384-0771. We can come up with THE wedding that everyone will be talking about for years to come! Viva Las Vegas!