In summer and fall there are plenty of good reasons to time your Viva Las Vegas wedding ceremony for sunset or after dark. (Of course, our chapels are chilled during the daytime, so you’ll be cool as a cucumber either way–if yours is an indoor wedding.) Here are some thoughts to consider, if your wedding time is still undecided.
1. Outdoor evening weddings will seem much cooler in summer. Before the sun goes down, summer and even autumn temperatures can be pretty warm in Las Vegas, so you can beat the heat by holding your ceremony after dark.
2. Your names will appear in lights after your ceremony above the chapel exit. While this looks GREAT during the day, these lights are AMAZING by night on the Las Vegas Strip! (Tell your guests to bring bubbles to blow as you exit. Or, they are available for purchase in the chapel lobby!)
3. If you choose an outdoor wedding in our Garden or Gazebo Chapel, the romantic twinkling white lights will add to the intimacy and mood! Plus, in summer, the misting systems provide more effective cooling after dark.
4. If your wedding package comes with limo or town car transportation, the ride is much more spectacular after the lights of the Strip have come on! For many couples, choosing a package that includes a limo is a big part of what makes the wedding experience special and more memorable. If that’s how you feel, you’ll want the lights, too!
5. Planning an evening wedding makes your wedding night flow beautifully from ceremony to afterglow. Schedule things so that a special honeymoon dinner follows directly after the ceremony. (We do receptions onsite, too, if you want to include your guests.) Many couples have plans to see a show on the wedding night…so the excitement just builds! After all, you’ll want to do the town in those fancy duds, as long as you’re all dressed up!
For more information or advice on any of our Traditional, Themed or Elvis Weddings, or our Outdoor wedding ceremonies, call us at 702-484-0771 or visit us to chat online at www.vivalasvegasweddings.comShare on Facebook