If the two of you have settled on one of Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel’s elegant yet-affordable Traditional Wedding Packages, you’ll discover that most are all-inclusive, from limo transportation to pictures to flowers. Whether you get married in our enchanting Main Chapel or in one of our romantic Outdoor Gazebo or Garden Chapels, feel free to add options that will personalize your ceremony. If you want to make your ceremony truly “your own,” we can offer many touches that will make your wedding stand apart from all others. Here are just few ideas that we’d be happy to arrange for your day:
1. Add “Your Song” to the ceremony. You bring your own music for walking down the aisle, either processional or recessional. Just let us know ahead of time. (This can be touchingly effective if it is arranged in advance as a surprise for the bride or groom. Let us know, too, if it is indeed a surprise, so we can keep it secret!) You may also add a “First Dance” to your song, so the two of you can dance during the vow exchange for the entire length of your special music. (Small additional charge for your first dance. Call ahead at +1-702-384-0771 to make arrangements for this. We’ll want to make sure it’s all set up in your paperwork before you arrive.)
2. Add live music. Choose a song by one of our classically trained solo singers, male or female, or add a pianist or organist to play for you. (Additional charges may apply if not already included in your package.) This addition is perfect for the lighting of candles, which you also may wish to include in your wedding.
3. Upgrade your bridal bouquet. If your dress is formal and gorgeous, imagine gliding down the aisle with a cascade of flowers, or a bouquet of exotic blooms in colors you choose. Our talented on-site florists do custom bouquets for brides who request particular flowers and styles. Consider matching corsages for mothers and grandmothers, or pew flowers to give away to your lovely lady attendants at the end of the ceremony as a thank-you gift.
4. Consider booking extra time with our photographer. Would you like a wider selection of poses and locations to choose from? As long as you’re getting married in Las Vegas, you’ll want to capture all those memories to cherish later. Call our helpful wedding planners in advance to work out the details for giving your wedding photo coverage extended time. We’ll do all we can for your special requests.
5. Check out our website for an array of extras for your limo ride back to the hotel. Small wedding cake, souvenir glasses, champagne. There’s almost nothing we can’t do to customize your perfectly special wedding day! www.vivalasvegasweddings.com