On your wedding day in Vegas, especially if yours will be an Elvis wedding, you want Elvis to make a grand entrance. (And you, too, of course!) For most of our Elvis wedding packages, Elvis emerges through a door toward the back of the chapel and heads down the aisle to his “station” once your guests have been seated. But, at Viva Las Vegas Weddings, we have a few other options to make that entrance even more spectacular!
1. Stroll down the aisle WITH Elvis as he sings “Can’t Help Falling in Love”. Usually the groom is waiting up front for the bride, but you can always upgrade and add Marilyn or a showgirl to escort the groom down the aisle, too.
2. Have Elvis drive you right down the aisle of the chapel in a pink Cadillac convertible, complete with smoke and lighting effects! (That’s our Elvis Pink Caddy package, see at www.vivalasvegasweddings.com under Elvis weddings!)
3. Having a traditional wedding with a traditional minister, but want a touch of Elvis, as a surprise? We can hide Elvis behind the curtain at the altar. The curtain goes up when he begins to sing the Elvis song of your choice. It makes for a big finish to your wedding ceremony! You’ll have to ask us for this special add-on, but it’s an amazing way to make sure your wedding is unforgettably fun.
4. Bridesmaids? Elvis can escort the ladies down the aisle one by one as he sings. We’ve also seen groomsmen (all dressed as Elvis) escorting them, with the “real” Elvis escorting the bride. We’ll arrange whatever you dream up!
5. Choose an unexpected venue for your Elvis wedding. Elvis can marry you in our Outdoor Gazebo or Garden ceremonies. If you prefer a traditional minister for your “I Do’s,” Elvis can pop in for a surprise ending. Our Doo Wop 50’s Diner also has several affordable Elvis packages in a setting that none of your guests will be expecting.
Give us a call for information or to discuss your ideas for your customized Elvis wedding in Vegas. Thank ya very much! 702-384-0771