Even though you’ll be saving buckets of money on a wedding in Las Vegas (compared to fancy church weddings back home), it never hurts to take advantage of a Las Vegas wedding special. After all, saving a little bit could buy your wedding night dinner! Here are a few of our Viva Las Vegas wedding specials that might do just that!
1. Get married on a weekday! On Themed Thursdays, you’ll save $50.00 on any of our themed wedding packages, including Elvis Blue Hawaii, Gangster, Camelot, Egyptian, James Bond, Bluez Brothers, or any of our seemingly limitless selection of fun and crazy themed weddings. All include round-trip limousine service, theatrical fog and lighting, and exciting music, costumes and characters. (You can dress up, too, of course.)
2. Are you a veteran or are you currently in the military? We’ll pay your minister’s fee–that’s a $60.00 savings. We want to do a little something to honor your service, and your special wedding day. Let us know at the time of your booking, and we’ll be proud to give the discount to our betrothed servicemen and women.
3. Frightening Fridays in October will save you $25.00 off our Halloween-themed weddings regularly priced at $475.00 or more. See website for more details on our Gothic, Dracula, Zombie and Grim Reaper weddings, complete with cemetery setting and your monstrous minister emerging from a coffin. Yikes. Check out all of our creepy but unique wedding options for October, below:
4. Arriving in Vegas by car? Go to our homepage and click on “Free Gas!” on the left to find out how to get a $50.00 gasoline gift card. It should help get you home after your fantastic wedding and honeymoon!
5. Fan of the Phantom? On Fridays you can choose our Phantom of the Opera wedding package at a $50.00 savings off regular price. You’ll have fog, opera singers, thrilling music and the most romantic Broadway-style wedding ever. Limo and organ loft included.
For more info on these and other specials, visit us at www.vivalasvegasweddings.com, chat online or call us at 1-702-384-0771.Share on Facebook