On the fence about getting married in Las Vegas? Just know, it’s the top wedding destination in the world, and there are lots of reasons. One of them might be yours!
1. A big, traditional church wedding is just not your thing. Las Vegas, and especially Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel, offers many wonderful choices, and you can even create your OWN wedding package here.
2. Every friend and family member around the world can view your ceremony streaming live, online. Sometimes you can’t ask everyone to travel to the wedding location, but you still want them to be able to share the joy of your wedding day. Viva Las Vegas Weddings has webcams in all of our chapels, even the outdoor ones—AND in our quirky, camp 50’s Doo Wop Diner Chapel!
3. You’re on a tight budget for the wedding. For under $300, you can have a lovely simple wedding in Las Vegas. For that price, you can even choose Elvis as your minister. Then you can spend all the money you save on an amazing honeymoon in Vegas!
4. It’s your second (or third or fourth) marriage. Few couples want a big fancy wedding the second time around. Most of our Viva Las Vegas wedding couples opt for fun choices—themed weddings, Elvis weddings, or a quiet traditional ceremony wearing casual clothes. No dress code. Shorts and flip flops have been worn here. Often. (For all you blushing brides: We can rent you a veil!)
5. You want to renew your vows. Wedding vow renewals in Las Vegas are nearly as common as actual weddings. We can make it fun, or meaningful, or both!
6. You’re a same-sex couple and want to express the depth of your feelings for each other in a touching, or uniquely fun ceremony. We’ve been doing commitment ceremonies as sincerely as we do weddings since we opened nearly 16 years ago. And we hope we’ll soon be doing full-on legal ceremonies when the State of Nevada gives us the long-awaited go-ahead.
7. You want to create a unique wedding, with costumes, characters and music all chosen by you. We do that. Contact one of our wedding specialists if you don’t see a wedding option that’s right for you on our website at www.vivalasvegasweddings.com
8. You want to get married in a helicopter, at the famous Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign, in a limo, or out in the gorgeous desert at sunset. We can arrange all that for you, in almost any location around Las Vegas.
9. You’re coming to Vegas anyway. Not surprisingly, lots of couples have told us they were thinking about marriage for YEARS, then decided just to do it because of their Vegas vacation plans.
10. You’ve always wanted to get married by Elvis. Believe it or not, this is still a HUGE dream for many folks. Here at Viva Las Vegas, you can also get hitched by any of our fantastic impersonators, “Tom Jones,” “MJ,” “Aretha Franklin,” “Bon Jovi,” “Johnny Cash,” “Austin Powers,” “Tina Turner,” “Marilyn Monroe”….or even fictional or comicbook characters. Just let us know. We do this sort of thing every day. There are SO MANY reasons to choose to get married at Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel! Only in Vegas, baby…Share on Facebook