Ready to get married in Las Vegas? Once you’ve made the decision to get hitched by Elvis, or to have one of our unique Themed or Traditional destination weddings at Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel, the rest is simple. Just follow these five easy steps. Need more help? Call us at 702-384-0771 for our friendly personalized service.
1. Choose a date that fits your schedule/romantic whimsy. (Warning: Popular dates like 12-13-14 and Halloween are going fast!) Remember, if you’re on a tight budget, you can save nearly the full cost of your Viva Las Vegas wedding package by booking a weekday wedding. This is because hotel rooms on weekdays can be half the cost of weekends. Multiply this savings by the average 3-or-4 night stay, and—your wedding seems practically free! Plus, the crowds are smaller in casinos, shows, and buffet lines, too.
2. Visit us at www.vivalasvegasweddings.com to choose your classic, zany, or rockin’ Elvis wedding. Click on any tab to choose from our many Elvis, Themed, or Traditional wedding packages. Can’t decide? We have online chat available. Or, call one of our warm and helpful staff members to answer questions and offer suggestions. You can book your wedding online, or by phone. We’ll talk you through the entire process. Easy-peasy.
3. Book your hotel, flight, rental car…whatever accommodations you may need for your wedding/honeymoon stay in Las Vegas. Not sure where to stay? Ask for recommendations when you call to book your wedding. Tripadvisor is another good resource, to read reviews and compare rates. For transportation to and from your wedding, remember that all of our Themed wedding packages, and many of the Elvis and Traditional ones include round trip limo or town car transportation from your Strip or Downtown hotel to our chapel. Cool! (If you select a simple package that does not include transportation to your wedding, you can always add it on or grab a cab. And, if you have your own wheels, we have plenty of parking right next to our chapel.)
4. Once you’ve checked in at your hotel, give us a call to confirm your arrival. We can answer any last-minute questions then, too. Then, you’ll need to make your way downtown to get your marriage license at the Marriage Bureau before your ceremony. It’s really easy to find the Marriage Bureau with your GPS navigation thingie, but cab drivers know the place well, too. (201 Clark Avenue, NW corner of 3rd Street and Clark.) We recommend getting your license the day before your wedding, so it’s less stressful on the day of.
To make it even easier, you can go online (up to 60 days ahead) to http://www.clarkcountynv.gov/Depts/clerk/Services/pages/MarriageLicenses.aspx . You’ll still have to go down to the Marriage Bureau, but you’ll get express-lane service! For couples who are renewing their wedding vows or having a commitment ceremony, no license is necessary. You can skip step 4 almost entirely! But do call us to tell us you’ve arrived in town for your ceremony.
5. Show up 15 or 20 minutes before your wedding time on YOUR WEDDING DAY. If you have a driver, that’s something you needn’t worry about. Your driver will call you at your hotel and tell you where and when he’ll/she’ll pick you up. Be sure to have THE RINGS and your MARRIAGE LICENSE with you— and you’re good to go!
We think getting married in Las Vegas is about 1,000 times easier than any other kind of wedding. At Viva Las Vegas, we consider it our job to make it easy and worry-free for you. Because your wedding should be all about you, and each other. We want your Viva Las Vegas Wedding to be fun, happy, and unforgettable. Plus….EASY!Share on Facebook