If you’ve chosen one of Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel’s elegant yet-affordable Traditional Wedding Packages, you’ll find that most are all-inclusive, from limo transportation to pictures to flowers, whether you marry in our warm and enchanting Main Chapel, intimate and refined Little Chapel, or in the romantic Gazebo or Garden Chapels. But, if you want to make your ceremony more “your own,” may we suggest a few personalized touches that make your wedding stand out from all others? Here are just few ideas that we’d be happy to arrange for your day:
1. Add “Your Song” to the ceremony. You bring your own music for walking down the aisle, either processional or recessional. Just let us know ahead of time. (This can be touchingly effective if it is arranged in advance as a surprise for the bride or groom. Let us know, too, if it is indeed a surprise, so we can keep it secret!) You may also add a “First Dance” to your song, so the two of you can dance during the vow exchange. (Additional charge for your dance. Call ahead at +1-702-384-0771 to make arrangements.)
2. Add live music. Choose a song by one of our classically trained solo singers, male or female, or add a pianist or organist to play for you. (Additional charges may apply if not already included in your package.) This addition is perfect for the lighting of candles, which you also may wish to include in your wedding.
3. Upgrade the bridal bouquet. If your dress is super-fabulous, you might picture yourself gliding down the aisle with a cascade of flowers, or a bouquet of exotic colors of your choosing. Our on-site florists will make it happen. Consider matching corsages for mothers and grandmothers, or pew flowers to give away to your lovely lady attendants at the end of the ceremony as a thank-you gift.
4. Consider booking extra time with our photographer. Would you like a wider selection of poses and locations to choose from? As long as you’re marrying in Las Vegas, you’ll want to capture all those memories to cherish later. Call our helpful wedding planners in advance to work out the details for giving your wedding photo coverage extended time. We’ll do all we can for your special requests.
5. Check out our website for an array of extras for your limo ride back to the hotel. Small wedding cake, souvenir glasses, champagne. There’s almost nothing we can’t do to customize your perfectly special wedding day!Share on Facebook