If you are in the mood for love and romance this sweethearts day, I would love to send you some lovely ideas if you are at a loss. Here is a list of my top ten things to do on Valentines Day with your special Valentine.
1) Have flowers sent to her work. Make them her favorite flower and you score double points.
2) Reservations at his or her fave restaurant is always a great score.
3) Make a romantic dinner at home complete with wine and good music. Don’t forget the candles.
4) Surprise her with breakfast in bed, surrounded by I love you balloons. Decorate the tray with a small vase and a single rose.
5) Pack a picnic, and head to the park complete with sweet treats you can hand feed each other as you reminisce on the day you met.
6) A gift certificate for a massage and pedicure is always well received.
7) A gondola ride or carriage ride is incredibly romantic.
8) Book a night at a luxurious hotel for the two of you to enjoy, and feel as if you got away.
9) Plan a picnic on the living room floor and watch a romantic comedy together.
AND MY ALL TIME FAVE VALENTINES DAY THING TO DO IF YOU ARE IN VEGAS IS GET MARRIED OR RENEW YOUR VOWS WITH YOUR VALENTINE!
Wishing you all a day of candy coated wishes and great company no matter what you choose to do. Hugs and Kisses from the staff at Viva Las Vegas Weddings.Share on Facebook